1) Each person should share 10 facts about themselves (optional)
2) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
3) If you prefer not to write a journal, than just answer my 10 questions in my journal comments!
4) Anyone is welcome to answer my questions and join the tag!
5) Feel free to either tag 10 others or not
, it's completely up to you
Ten facts about me:
1. I always feel like I should ask people permission for things, even if that's completely unnecessary.
2. If you think I tend to be unconfident now, you should've seen me three years ago.
3. When I was little, I couldn't say 'mayonnaise'.
4. I used to believe my babysitter was a witch. (But a nice witch, of course.)
5. I have an aunt who I've never met.
6. I recently watched 'the Green Mile' for the first time.
7. So far, I've never seen a horror movie that genuinely scared me. (even when I loved the movie itself.)
8. My birthday is on the same day as a Dutch Queen from the past.
9. I still sleep with plushies.
10. I collect Disney stuff.
's questions:1) How much time do you typically spend on your drawings and/or writings/stories? Do you usually use references for anatomy, poses, prospective, ect.?
That really depends. Usually it takes half a day to a day, depending on how big the drawing is and how many breaks I take. Comic pages in full colour can take more than a day. 2) What are your Astrological Zodiac (i.e. Libra, Taurus, ect.) and Chinese Zodiac (i.e. ram, dog, ect.) signs? Do you believe in these Zodiacs?
Astrological Zodiac: Taurus.
Chinese Zodiac: Rat.
I guess I believe in them, kinda depends on how you see it... I do kinda like the fact that my Chinese Zodiac is a rat, since I own a rat myself. And I love rats. 3) What is your favourite anime and/or cartoon?
I don't really watch anime, except for Studio Ghibli movies because those are art.
My favourite Cartoon.... I'd say 'The animals of Farthing Wood', because that show pretty much is my childhood. 4) If you could become immortal, would you? Even if it meant watching those you love pass away?
I'm scared to die, to be honest... but living forever doesn't sound like fun either. If I could choose how I would die, I'd choose to die in my sleep, though. Then I wouldn't be scared because I wouldn't realise it. 5) Pokemon or Digimon? OR (for you non-Pokenerds) Disney or DreamWorks?
I don't really like Pokemon of Digimon. Not my thing.
I like both Disney and Dreamworks, but I'd choose Disney over anything else still.
Disney FTW!6) Fill-in-the-Blank (however you'd like): Beans, beans, they're good for your heart. The more you eat the more you
Make art! 7) What do you think or hope your Spirit Animal is?
I know what my spirit animal is. It's a badger. (A friend of my mother helped me find out through meditation.)8) Do you have any other DA accounts? Do you post your artwork on any other sites?
Yes, I have another DA account.....
It's, um... for fanart that some people on this account wouldn't like. Of a certain show that some people find very irritating because of it's popularity....9) If you could spend a day in any novel, comic, or animation, which would you choose? Why?
Any Disney movie!
Because fairy tales are awesome. 10) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My skin. Mainly this annoying skin condition that I have. I get medicines for it now, but I'd rather go without.
Okay, My ten questions:
1. What is the worst lie you've ever told?
2. High Five or Brofist?
3. What would you do if you won a lottery?
4. Is there a movie you regret you've ever watched? If so, why is that?
5. Do you believe Zozo is real?
6. What's your favourite childhood memory?
7. Which one of your characters is most like you?
8. Do you know what your first words were?
9. What kind of tea do you like to drink most?
10. Have you ever tried to summon Bloody Mary? What happened?